Perfect beginner bike! Incredibly forgiving while still having enough power to scare the crap out of you.
I have recently purchased a 600 class bike and no longer have room for the R3. It has only done ~4400km and it is in perfect condition. Serviced at TeamMoto Yamaha Enoggera on 02/05/17 with safety cert included. The bike comes standard with ABS. Tires have more than 60% tread left as you can see from the photos.
I have spent a bit of money on the bike to make it feel/look different to the others out there with the following changes:
- Woodcraft Rearsets fully adjustable – These alone cost $700.
- TST industries LED front and rear indicators.
- TST Industries tail tidy.
- RAM phone mount – This thing is amazing. Never need to worry about the phone falling out.
- Adjustable brake and clutch levers.
- USB charging plug mounted next to ignition (waterproof). Great for when you are out exploring and use the phone GPS a lot.
- Custom red fairing bolts replaced to match the bike better (hated the silver).
This bike was seriously amazing to start on and I can’t recommend it highly enough. It is a perfect blend of sport and ergonomics, allowing you to ride the entire day but still have fun in the twisties.
Happy to organise a test ride as I would never buy anything before I buy but I will be asking to hold onto your licence.